Good question. Here is a list of items and how we size them, you can also look at the descriptions of items which will have more dimentions listed and each item will have a ruler photo to help guage the size!
- On rings & slide adjusters, we refer to their sizes by inside diameter.
- Buckles are sized by the width of strapping that would go through them.
- We categorize our snap hooks by the inside width of the top loops (where strapping would go).
- Rivets are usually shown by head diameter and post length.
- Grommets & eyelets are measured by inside & outside diameters, as well as flange depths (depending on the thickness of the material on which you’re installing them).
- Four-part snaps have different eyelet/post lengths and cap diameters.
- Individual replacement wheels are categorized by the diameter across the center of the wheel, and by thickness.
- Zippers are categorized by material type and industry-standard sizes of the teeth.
Unsure? Just give us a call! Our customer service team are happy to help! And remember, our printed catalog shows many items in actual size! It takes the guesswork out of things!